A few years back my mom and Wayne bought into a vacation property called the R-Ranch. Since then, Joel and I moved from Walnut Creek to San Francisco, got engaged, got married, traveled to Greece, I quit my job at Pottery Barn to get a teaching credential, we got pregnant, both got new jobs, moved back to Walnut Creek from San Francisco, had a beautiful baby!, and much much more. Needless to say, we have had a difficult time finding a weekend to visit "the Ranch." Through all of the events of the past couple of years, visiting the R-Ranch has never been far from our mind and with both Joel and I having summer off this year, we finally were able to make it happen. The R-Ranch is located in the beautiful Sequoias. The Ranch has rustic cabins, an Olympic sized pool, a kiddie pool, hot tubs, a kids zone - fully equipped with arcade games, movies playing, ping pong and more!, a quiet adults reading room, a saloon where they host dancing and music, a beautiful lake, lots of hiking spots and much much more! As you'll see from the photos, it is a trip we won't soon forget. Thank you mom and Wayne for finding a vacation spot that will undoubtedly create many memories for us as a family in the years to come.
The girls!
Delaney & Stella both LOVED the water
Hello, Blue Eyes
My adorable nephew Lucas
Noah feeding a deer - we couldn't believe how close the deer came!
The boys
I can't believe how big my sweet nephew is getting!
Happy girl
The Gagnons
Tara, Stella & Noah Pinecone Racing
Double-Time!
Nature Walks With Grammie
Tired Cowgirl
The Rojas Family Minus Alex
It Just Doesn't Get Any Cuter!
My Girl
Grammie Coralling the Kids
Watch Out Grammie, I'll Eat Your Hat
Cutie
Gone Fishin'


No comments:
Post a Comment